714 Churchill RoadCabot, VT 05647MLS Number 4653927
- Price: $315,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 220 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 3.94% last updated on 2017-12-21
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1720Square Feet
You will feel as though you are in a Vermont Life calendar as you approach on the country lane lined with stately maples and fields of corn and hay. The views from this home span across the rolling fields to distant mountains. This classic farmhouse, circa 1826, has been carefully maintained and upgraded ranging from the modern poured concrete foundation, updated wiring and plumbing and insulation, up to the standing seam metal roof. This home is thoroughly up to date. Inside you will find a large welcoming entry mudroom, a large open great room including a kitchen with an island, breakfast area and living room with a brick fireplace. A den with hardwood flooring plus two bedrooms with wide plank floors and a full bathroom with laundry and a .75 bathroom are all on the first floor. The second story includes two bedrooms (also with softwood flooring). One bedroom has an iconic tilted farmhouse window. The bathroom on this level has a clawfoot bath tub and a skylight. There are two unfinished attic spaces. One accessed from a stairway in the mudroom was designed to accommodate more living space. An attached two car garage is most convenient. The land is surveyed and includes a 50' farm right of way by written agreement for agricultural use. The water supply for this home is a drilled well. In addition, a spring is still connected and provides a nice additional supply for gardening and the like.
Ask A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$315,000
- Virtual TourClick Here
- Total Baths3
- MLS Number4653927
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Open, Rolling, Stream
- ZoningLDR & AG
- DrivewayCrushed Stone
- RoadsGravel, Public
- Road Frontage531
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric100 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Underground
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemForced Air, Hot Air
- SewerConcrete, On-Site Septic Exists, Septic
- WaterDrilled Well, Spring
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Survey, Tax Map
- PossessionAt Closing, Negotiable
- Building Number714
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- DistrictCabot School District
- Elementary SchoolCabot School
- Junior HighCabot School
- High SchoolCabot School
- Room 1 TypeLiving Room
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions10'8" x 18
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions8' x 8'6"
- Room 3 TypeKitchen
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions10' x 12'2"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions10'10" x 13'
- Room 5 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions12'5" x 12'10"
- Room 6 TypeBedroom
- Room 6 Level1
- Room 6 Dimensions8'4" x 12'6"
- Room 7 TypeBedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions11'7" x 11'8"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions10'8" x 12'8"
- Room 9 TypeMudroom
- Room 9 Level1
- Room 9 Dimensions8'6" x 14'
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Fireplace - Wood, Kitchen Island, Laundry Hook-ups, Laundry - 1st Floor
- Year Built1826
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Hardwood, Softwood, Vinyl
- 3/4 Baths1
- Water HeaterElectric, Owned, Tank
- Total Rooms8
- APX Unfin Below Grade1193
- BasementConcrete, Concrete Floor, Insulated
- Property StyleCape, Farmhouse, w/Addition
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet1720
- RoofMetal, Standing Seam
- Exterior Colorred
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch - Covered, Windows - Double Pane
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 3/4 Bathroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower,1st Floor Laundry
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Storage Above
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 2
- Broker NameHeney Realtors/Montpelier
- Agent NameHeney
- Date Listed08/16/2017
- Foot Print Dim30x22 + 26x19 + 16x12
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count111
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.